Senator Nancy Schaefer and CPS (CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES) INVOLVED IN TRAFFICKING CHILDREN TO PEDOPHILE RINGS
March 30, 2010
On Friday, former Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband were found dead in their home in Habersham County. Even before a GBI investigation could be initiated, media outlets began pronouncing that their death was a “murder-suicide” and shut off most public comment posting on their web sites. The “murder suicide” theory implies that Sen. Schaefer’s husband shot her and then killed himself (or vice versa). Both Habersham County and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation began investigating the case as a “murder suicide” rather than the more obvious “murder made to look like suicide”. Like so many people, I have known former Sen. Nancy Schaefer for 15 years and spoken to several people who know her better than I do. They believe that the “murder suicide” theory is highly unlikely for any one of the following reasons:
1. It is totally against Nancy Schaefer’s consistently strong commitment to the sanctity of life principles that she has fought so valiantly to uphold;
2. Nancy and her husband, Bruce, have five children and more than a dozen grandchildren who they would not choose to leave behind so abruptly;
3. Bruce’s problem with cancer was corrected and under control so there was no reason to end his life as one senator tried to imply;
4. Nancy or Bruce would not likely agree to commit such an act that violates the fundamental principles of their Christian faith;
5. Bruce was retired and the couple did not appear to be in any type of dire financial crisis that would lead them to commit such acts;
6. Bruce and Nancy knew that her sister who had Alzheimer’s disease needed her to help take care of her;
7. Friends who knew the couple best state that Bruce would simply not have the capability to kill his wife;
8. Nancy was dedicated, as a national leader, to help needy people overcome abuse within Child Protective Services organizations;
9. Nancy was actively exposing corruption within the Department of Family & Child Services (DFCS) including actions by the DFCS director in the county where she lived.
10. Nancy knew that she was needed in the fight against child sex slave trafficking in Atlanta which has one of the highest activity rates in the country;
11. Bruce was highly supportive of Nancy’s work for decades and would have little or no reason to suddenly try to kill her at such a critical juncture in her career.
Specifically in Georgia, former Senator Nancy Schaefer had found during the last few years that:
– in Georgia housed children in a foster home with a known pedophile who molested the children.
– in Habersham County failed to remove six children from a home where they are being abused and tortured.
– in Georgia turned two girls over to a California father who had a pornographic video business.
A report that Nancy Schaefer produced on these remarkable cases can be found here:
Nancy Schaefer was also interviewed extensively by talk show host Alex Jones about corruption in Child Protection Services nationally. A multi-part series of her interview and an Eagle Forum presentation can be found on You Tube here:
In addition, Senator Schaefer led opposition to HB582 and SB304, two bills introduced by fellow Republicans that would have likely resulted in increasing child sex slave trafficking. These bills would have made it legal for teenagers to participate in certain illicit acts. The bills effectively removed the legal authority that police now have to pick teenagers up and get them into protective custody so that they can no longer be pimped for those acts.
As President of Georgia Eagle Forum, Nancy Schaefer planned to be in Alabama this weekend for an Eagle Forum convention. Instead she chose to stay in Georgia to develop new information that would have further exposed corruption in DFCS and beyond. Many Eagle forum members who were close to Sen. Schaefer were aware of her courageous efforts. None of them believe that either she or her husband was involved in any type of suicide.
It is particularly ironic that the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) chose to quote State Sen. Don Thomas in their March 26 article about Sen. Schaefer’s death. The AJC portrayed him as a friend of the couple even though he lives on the other side of the state from the Schaefer family and was diametrically opposed to many of their core beliefs. Sen. Thomas, the Chairman of the Health and Human Services Committee, immediately propagated and expanded the “murder-suicide” theory without any first-hand knowledge or evidence. That is very disturbing considering it is his committee that should have been helping to clean up the corruption at DFCS. Activists supporting Sen. Schaefer explained that he constantly advocated increased power and authority for DFCS in spite of the evidence showing the organization was misusing that authority.
With Nancy Schaefer no longer on the scene the question may be raised as to how best to continue her legacy. I believe that she would want conservatives, progressives, libertarians, constitutionalists as well as grass roots Democrats and Republicans throughout Georgia to unite and work to rectify the corruption in DFCS and eliminate child sex slave trafficking in Georgia.
NANCY SCHAEFER: Tribute to an Anti-CPS Crusader
This video is ad memoriam, dedicated to the memory of former Senator for the State of Georgia, NANCY SCHAEFER, who was found shot in the back to death together with Husband Bruce of 52 years, who was found shot to death in the chest.
In addition to what those close to her know in their hearts to be an ASSASSINATION, the characters of the Schaefer’s are being assassinated by it being called a murder-suicide pact.
We who knew and loved her know this cannot be true and are demanding an investigation.
Please join the NANCY SCHAEFER groups on Facebook.
This is the link to the Alex Jones broadcast that I refer to:
Alex Jones – March 29 2010 1
Are you going to tell me this person was thinking in Suicide ?? She was reloading her Guns to go against those she knew are the ones whom ORCHESTRATE ALL THE “CORRUPTION IN CPS AND FAMILY COURT, speci
She was preparing a lot information about Georgia Lord and Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane for the excessive amount of destruction against Good Father and destruction against the Children involved !!!
SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW ??
Nancy , Thank you, for everything , thank you for your continuos calls in your concern in my daughter’s well being and future.
Thank you, in your help to try to get open to the Public the Cover up that Coca-Cola Headquarters was refusing to reveal about their Manager (Johnnie McKenzie) who was watching a Porno Movie with my daughter in her laps !!!
The corrupted behavior of Psychologist. Andrew Gothard, which you heard the Audio tapes of his corrupted behavior and where he admitted the corruption of Judge Kutner, of changing Court Orders over the phone without hearings and without documents.
Thank you, Nancy for everything, I am so sorry I was not there in the Film , due to my Father’s medical condition in South America, but I did called you on March 30th, just to be shocked three days later , when I foud out what they did you and then understood why you did not answered the phone as you always did !!!
I am praying for you every night and I am sure your Justice will be done !!!!
God Bless you, and I am confident that you already have God working with you in your War against those destroying our children and our families.
I miss you a lot , and not hearing you friendly and supportive voice !!!
We Demand An Extensive Investigation On The Death Of Senator Nancy Schaefer
The Story Of Senator Nancy Schaefer Death Is Not Believed..Too Many Secrets. Where Is The Documentary She Finished.. Exposing Many?
And Died Days Later..
Nancy Schaefer was an American politician and conservative activist, who served in the Georgia State Senate from 2004 to 2008.
Senator Schaefer died at her home near Turnerville in Habersham County on 26 March 2010 with her husband of 52 years, Bruce Schaefer. Police concluded the deaths to have been a murder–suicide perpetrated by her husband..
The majority of members on this page however..do not believe the murder/suicide theory.
Senator (Ga) Nancy Schaefer was an outstanding spokesperson for Family Values and she was an advocate for parents, grandparents and children and their rights as human beings. She had taken on our corrupt judicial system and governmental agencies like “Child Protection Services” and the justice system.. She has seen the toll on American lives from brutal governmental abuses of power. She is now gone..and we are and will forever seek the truth..
Remember the children.. help us to continue Nancy’s fight..